|Bok choy||300 gm|
|Sherry/cooking wine||¼ cup|
|Sesame oil||2 Tbsp|
1. Wash the bok choy thouroughly and separate the leaves. Slice the garlic
2. Set the flame to high and heat oil in a large wok.
3. When the oil is hot enough throw in the garlic and toss for 2 secs.
4. Now add the bok choy and saute for 5 secs.
5. Add little salt and sprinkle water. Close the lid and cook for 1 min tossing inbetween.
6. Add sherry or cooking wine and toss them till all the water evaporates and the leaves are dry.
7. Splash some sesame oil and turn off the heat.
8. Serve hot with steamed rice.
1. If you don’t want to use sherry you can omit that step. Rest of the ingredients are enough to give you a perfect stir fry.
2. You can add strings of meat along with bok choy. In that case add the meat right after the oil.
3. If bok choy is unavailable in your place replace with any green vegetables which has thick stem.
And I would take this opportunity to thank and appreciate all other bloggers by passing these awards to all of them out there who is already rocking and who has just stepped in. All the very best and happy sharing!!
Thank you all 🙂