1) Fry the cashewnuts either by toasting them in oil or in oven.
2) Clean the shrimps thoroughly and dry them using towel.
3) Dice the carrot into small cubes.
4) Chop the onions and garlic finely. Chop the green chillies.
5) Heat 1 tsp oil in a pan. Add the egg and cook it like you cook scrambled egg. Keep it aside.
6) Chop the side of the pineapple and make it into two pieces one large like serving bowl another
with a thickness of a lid. Scoop all the pineapple from the largest portion. Try to get large chunks.
7) Cube the pineapple. Take 1/3rd of the pineapple and juice it.
8) Using fork separate any lumps in the cooked rice.
1) Heat 1 Tbsp Oil in a wok.
2) Add the chopped garlic, onion and green chilli. Fry them till onion turns golden brown.
3) Add the shrimps and diced vegetables. Saute for 3-4 mins or till the shrimps turn pinkish.
4) Now add the pineapple along with the juice and sauté for a minute.
5) Add in the curry powder and salt. Mix well.
6) Add the rice and stir well till it combines well with the mixture.
7) Now add the scrambled egg and fish sauce. Toss them to combine.
8) Taste for correcting salt and curry powder. If needed add it at this stage.
9) Turn off the heat. Transfer to the scooped pineapples’s large portion carefully.
10) Serve hot.
1) For vegetarians, avoid using shrimps and eggs. Instead of fish sauce use soy sauce
same quantity as of fish sauce.