This colorful salad holds so many nutrition. Red and yellow peppers are attractive in color & contains plenty of health benefits. Here’s the recipe for making easy & tasty Mixed pepper salad with vinaigrette dressing in my way.
Preparation Time: 15 mins
1) Red pepper 75 gm ( Half of a medium size pepper)
2) Yellow Pepper 75 gm ( Half of a medium size pepper)
3) Pepperoncini 2 nos
4) Lettuce 2 leaves
5) Cucumber 1 small
6) Wine Vinegar/Rice vinegar 2 Tbsp
7) Olive oil 1 Tbsp
8) Dried Oregano 1 Tsp
9) Black pepper powder ½ Tsp
10) Salt as req
1) Wash all the vegetables thoroughly and dry them using kitchen towel.
2) Dice the peppers and cucumber. Roughly chop the lettuce and pepperoncini.
3) Place them in the mixing bowl.
4) For making vinaigrette, take wine vinegar and olive oil in a medium sized bowl.
5) Whisk them for 2 – 3 mins or till it blends well and become thick.
6) Add the dried oregano, black pepper powder and salt.
7) Pour the vinaigrette on to the vegetables and combine well.